Miss Mae West - Empress of Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Mae West - Empress of Camp

Why don't You come up and see the The Very First Sex Goddess of The Silver Screen?!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

DICK CAVETT'S BACKLOT USA (1976)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

DICK CAVETT'S BACKLOT USA (1976) Empty
PostSubject: DICK CAVETT'S BACKLOT USA (1976)   DICK CAVETT'S BACKLOT USA (1976) Icon_minitimeMon 6 Sep - 21:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

DICK CAVETT'S BACKLOT USA
(1976)

Back to top Go down
https://missmaewest.forumactif.com
Ian
Baby Vamp
Baby Vamp
Ian

PostSubject: Not out on DVD.....   DICK CAVETT'S BACKLOT USA (1976) Icon_minitimeWed 8 Sep - 14:56

This is one of the few Dick Cavett shows not out on DVD. I think we were all shocked and disappointed when it wasn't on the "Hollywood Greats" compilation but enquiries showed that it was a different production company that produced "Backlot USA". So, I'm afraid, that we have to wait to see a truly clear version of this remarkable interview.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maewest.nl
David Pekrol
Baby Vamp
Baby Vamp

PostSubject: Re: DICK CAVETT'S BACKLOT USA (1976)   DICK CAVETT'S BACKLOT USA (1976) Icon_minitimeWed 8 Sep - 22:38

Ian wrote:
This is one of the few Dick Cavett shows not out on DVD. I think we were all shocked and disappointed when it wasn't on the "Hollywood Greats" compilation but enquiries showed that it was a different production company that produced "Backlot USA". So, I'm afraid, that we have to wait to see a truly clear version of this remarkable interview.

I tried to upload a scan of a photo and it said it sent but...no photo on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICK CAVETT'S BACKLOT USA (1976)   DICK CAVETT'S BACKLOT USA (1976) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICK CAVETT'S BACKLOT USA (1976)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miss Mae West - Empress of Camp :: MISS MAE WEST :: THE GUEST STAR-
Jump to: